9 Mar 2009

Jewellery show in December

So I am going to do that jewellery show in a mansion that I mentioned previously! It's at Wrest Park in a mansion which I believe is run by English Heritage. It's huge and looks very interesting and lovely - a great setting for a jewellery show just before Christmas! Apparently the house has just been all done up, so it will be looking amazing! The show I'm participating in is a long way off - 5 and 6 December. But no harm in checking out the website now!! :-) Ooh in fact I just saw MagpieNest is already on the page - on the right hand side!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend - the highlight for me was a trip on the Real Ale Train - a fabulous 1940s steam train with wooden interior and lots of happy people drinking real ale and hanging out the windows to see the steam! It was fun and friendly!

No comments: