19 Jan 2009

First show as part of the Berkshire Designer Jewellers

I am a member of the Association for Contemporary Jewellery and as part of this, I'm also a member of the sub-group for this area, which is the Berkshire Designer Jewellers. I met most of the members in December at a pre-Christmas get together and now I'm going to my first proper meeting this Friday. The exciting thing is that there's an exhibit planned already in April and I get to participate in that. It will be held at the Norden Farm centre for the arts, which is in Maidenhead. If anyone's interested in the details already, this is the link. I'll post more about it closer to the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a jeweller living in berkshire and I'm interested in finding out how to join the berkshire designer jewellers, would you be able to give me any information on this? I've looked on the website but there doesnt seem to be any contact details apart from those of individual designers, so if you could let me know that would be great :D

my email is charlottejonesjewellery@hotmail.com