18 Mar 2008

Ok, first of all, here is finally a photo of my new gloves from my exchange with knithappens: are they great, or are they great? I am typing with them on right now!

Secondly, I was asked to make a pair of cufflinks . This is the result: I will be making more cuff links and should hopefully finish another pair today (different style). I have a lot to do today, again, so I will keep this short. I just want to say, though, that I made a decent stock inventory spreadsheet yesterday so I can track not only how much stock I have at any time, but also how much worth of stock I am making every week. That way I can tell if I have enough stock and if I am working at a decent rate.

1 comment:

article-girl said...

Those gloves are definitely great! The cuff links are very pretty too :)

I would like to tag you:

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.