26 May 2009

pro pro pro crastination

If I didn't procrastinate so much, I'd rule the world by now. Still, there's plenty of time left in the day. So I keep telling myself, anyway! ha! Well...the bank holiday weekend was lovely and warm and summery so I guess I am in a mellow warm and summery mood. Bit too mellow! I just had some caffeine though and will be doing LOADS this afternoon. Oh yes! Plus over the weekend I went to little shop in a museum and I need to give them a call to see if they want to stock some of my jewellery. So at least I did something over the weekend! And we worked on my display unit as well - I'm really looking forward to that being DONE. We're doing some more hammering and gluing on that tonight, so hopefully soon it'll be photo-ready!
On another note, the Projeto gallery have been working hard on their website and have a number of my pieces available online as well now. Check it out here.
Also, for those of you in the Reading area, the Caversham Open Studios is next weekend (5-7 June) and you can see art and artists in the area. I'd love to have participated, but I'm at a wedding for part of the time so it would have been too hectic. Hopefully next year! You can find more information here.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I'm hearing you! Procrastinators unite... when we get around to it.