9 Jan 2008

Well, happy new year or something. I had a great holiday until 1 January. Burglars got in our house and stole my personal jewellery and lots of other items. The jewellery is the worst, as it's worth next to nothing to them and for me embodies 32 years of birthdays, graduations, etc. The ring my mom had made for me for my high school graduation is the item I'll miss the most. I wore it every single day. Why on earth I decided not to wear it for New Year's Eve - who knows. I sure regret that decision. The necklace with my name that I got at birth from my aunt and uncle, the pendant from my great-grandmother, the bracelets I got from my other aunt and uncle for my 21st birthday, the necklace my mom and grandmother picked out together for me....

The burglars also broke the computer, so I have just gotten back online. I have gotten orders in the meantime, so I apologise for delays that occurred while I was sorting out the broken computer. I will post more soon!

3 comments:

alabama whirly said...

that is awful, so sorry to hear of your bad time : (

Knitwit said...

oh no Machi that is horrible. I'm sorry too. Blimming scumbags. Same thing happened to us a few months ago. It's not very nice at all xx

beapea said...

(((machi))) I am so sorry to hear : ( totally crappy assholes!!!!