11 Dec 2007

I have sent the rings plus various bits & bobs off to the Hallmarking office using their "Early Hall" service, i.e. next day service. I haven't used this service before, so I am hoping it's good because it'll give me an indication of how reliable it is for future use. I should have the rings back and off in the post by the end of the week, all being well!
Today I'm working on more crystal earrings....the funny thing about these earrings is that most girls pass them by, but guys tend to really like them. This is probably an overstatement...but it seems like I'm getting more orders/enquiries from guys asking about them as presents. interesting...
Anyway, I also need to prepare a bit for my WINE meeting next week. That's Women in New Enterprises :-) heh heh, the name makes me laugh. Which reminds me that one of the members of WINE was supposed to send around her business plan for perusal....I need to go chase her up!!!

2 comments:

alabama whirly said...

those *WINE* meetings seem good....

machi said...

:-) yeah i need to figure out how to actually have some wine at the meeting! ha! the idea was that wine is better than whine.....