11 Mar 2010

thursday already...

So, I passed my driving test! Hurrah! Now for the fun, fun search for car insurance that is mildly affordable, not so fun. I've been working as hard as I can on 9 cuff links and 9 brooches. Later I may take a photo of all the bits and pieces I have now. It looks like a sort of miniature manufacturing plant on the bench! I am getting there, but it is a lot of work. My classes went fine this week, but as usual I was totally tired by the end of Wednesday evening. Got a bit of a lie-in today and have now caught up on all my blog reading and emails (more or less) and twitter and facebook and all the rest of that nonsense, ha! I really need a cup of tea and then it's back to the bench. Well, after I call my gran and have another cup of tea....and take some photos....I'll update with some photos in a bit...

UPDATE:
here's a photo of lots of little bits for making brooch parts, all handmade, not bought:

No comments: