28 Jan 2011

Progress

Progress is finally being made - I have nearly prepared all the demos for my classes for the whole of this term, which is a big relief. There's a wedding ring on the horizon, a stacking ring, a pendant, some cufflinks and a clasp to repair. I finally got around to buying some PNP paper for etching, seems to work much better than just using a transparency. I took ages to buy some because I didn't know that I had to look at enamelling suppliers! So, some on order.

On the 27th of February I'm teaching a one-day course for beginners on how to make your own ring. On 6,7,8 April I'm teaching a three-day course for advanced students on hinges. If you'd like more info, drop me an email or comment.

I'm entered for the
craft&design SELECTED AWARDS

please vote for me
by visiting
www.craftmaker.co.uk/machidewaard

The Public Vote is open until 31st March 2011
Thank you for your support

No comments: