21 Jan 2011

Finally getting better

Well, the holidays were all about tissues for me. What fun. I am finally emerging from a fog of tissues, pain and medicine. Today's the last day of antibiotics and I am actually getting things done. A craft fair application out of the way today and trying to sort out my domain and hosting for my website. Hopefully this will not result in website failure. If I've managed to code it properly, everything should just continue working. However, if you do happen to spot website blips, I would be most grateful if you could let me know so I can fix them!!

In other news, I sent out a newsletter today. If you'd like one, just drop me a line in the comments. The most exciting thing is that you can vote for me in the Craft & Design Selected Awards on their website here: http://www.craftmaker.co.uk/machidewaard/. Just go to the bottom of the page to vote - registering and voting is free. Also, you get entered into a prize draw so you can win stuff too! Brilliant!

No comments: