11 Feb 2008

I needed a better hammer to finish rivets. My current hammer was too big to finish rivets neatly. So I orderd a hammer which I think will do the job - a ball pein hammer. Also referred to as a "jobbing hammer" on the supplier website, presumably because it has a LOT of uses. Anyway, so the hammer arrived and it is very cute and little indeed. Here's a photo which may or may not show the cuteness of the hammer:
(And in other news, all cement dust has been removed, all solder cleaned, etc. so that's over! hurrah!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still searching for the perfect riveting hammer as well. I like to use a cross peen hammer for that task, but right now I don't have one that is quite right. I feel your pain. :)

machi said...

yep, I'm hoping this one will do the trick!! :-)

beapea said...

What a twee hammer