15 Apr 2021

Real Events! In person! not on zoom!

 Hurrah, things are finally showing signs of perking up! I am *delighted* to be taking part in the following: 

Oxford Arts Week 2021

As soon as I know what days I will be there, I will post! I am excited about chatting with people again! 

14 – 24 May 2021

Peach Croft Farm Barn, Twelve Acre Drive, Abingdon, OX14 2HP
Venue #176 website:  Peach Croft Farm Artists Facilities Available:  Accessible for Wheelchairs, Demonstrations, Refreshments, Parking

You can see my exhibitor’s page here: https://www.artweeks.org/artist-profiles/2021/machi-de-waard

With jewellers: Janet Richardson, Julia Benning, Judi Rowlands, Alexandra von Widdern and Sally Spencer

Henley Arts Trail 2021

10 – 11 July and 17 – 18 July

I will be participating in the Henley Arts Trail at the Henley School of Art. More details to follow…

Cookham and Maidenhead Art Trail – CAMAT

11-12 September 2021

I will be participating in this arts trail at the St Lukes venue. More details to follow….

 

Also, I am very happy to exhibit my work from June - August 2021 at the Platform Gallery:

Platform Gallery, Station Road, Clitheroe, BB7 2JT

https://www.facebook.com/theplatformgallery/


 

 

No comments: