21 Feb 2011

King's Walk Saturday 26th

It's been busy around here again - and more coming up! Firstly Caversham Artists will have our show open again this coming Saturday the 26th in King's Walk in the centre of Reading. Come and have a nose around if you're in town! The opening night last Thursday was lovely, with lots of people milling about and enjoying the live music (and wine)!
This week is half term, but on Sunday I'm teaching a day course on how to make a ring over at South Hill Park. In the meantime, I'm hoping to get a bunch of items finished today. The aim is to finish a ring that I've started on and also a pendant which has some pesky firestain.
There's still time to vote for me in the Craft & Design Selected Awards (you can vote at the bottom of the page here: www.craftmaker.co.uk/machidewaard).
It's such a gloomy day out, I think I need a lot of tea to get going. At least I've cleaned my desk and put up a sign that says "Keep Calm and Carry On"...surely that will help....

No comments: